Before heading back to DC, we stopped in Carmel and visited with my friend Jenni and her family. Thank for hosting us!! We had a great time!
When we got in, we went to have lunch with a few of my girlfriends.
...with Angel and little Zoey. Thanks for driving in from Kentucky for lunch with us!!
...Jenni and Annalise (being a goofball!)
...with Carrie
And, while we were there, we were able to celebrate Jenni's birthday with her! I'm not telling how old she is though! (Her loving husband put the candles on the delicious ice cream cake - good thing it didn't melt!)
Evie and Annalise were great hosts. They had a lot of fun playing with and reading to Elle. Thanks girls!
All of the girls together!
Evie is the only clean one in the bunch! Jenni, Annalise, Elle and I had spent the day at the Indiana State Fair (more on this in a future post) and I think we look like it!
I have to wonder what Elle is thinking with that expression on her face...maybe that a bath would be a really good idea?
Thanks for having us!

No comments:
Post a Comment