Been a rough month...between Elle and I both being sick on/off for a month and a super busy at work, it has been hard to get to updating the blog. Check back over the next few days for lots of backlogged cuteness!
Since Clay had to work over the holidays, Elle and I went to Ohio for Christmas. This was Gramma's Christmas tree.
I am really not sure why we bother with real presents. Elle was perfectly content playing with this bowl and a bunch of beads from the Christmas decorations!
She is into bling and just wanted to roll around with the fancy beads!
Cousin Connor, you are so funny!
The. Best. Present. Ever.
Our little Elle-f.
You didn't think that went away, did you?
Let me help you with that Aunt Angie!
For me? Oh wait, that is for you Uncle Ray!
Seriously, she loves the dog. The first night, when I was trying to put her to bed, she just kept yelling "doggie! doggie!". I thinks it is real.
ELMO!!!
What else could a girl ask for?
I love you Elmo!
Elle and Gramma
Elle got some fake food for her kitchen. Clearly Cookie needs to include french fries as part of his healthy doggie diet!
Elle's favorite things...
My Mom and Aunt Brenda were making Christmas cookies...
this was Elle's Christmas breakfast.
It actually took her 3 meals to finish it. Not much of a sweets eater.
Hope your Christmas was as much fun as ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment