Today we went to the pediatrician for Elle's 4 month check up.
She is officially 13 pounds 7 ounces and 24-3/4" long. That puts her in the 63% for weight, 85% for height and 65% for head circumference. While we were waiting for her shots, we met another 4 month old boy. He started at 6 pounds and now weighs 16 pounds!! It feels like Elle eats all the time, I can't imagine what his mother feels like!
Developmentally, the doctor is really happy with everything Elle is doing. So, even with a very pouty lip after her shots, I think it was a good day!
"If it's not in my mouth, it doesn't exist" - that includes her feet!
This is the closest I have been able to get to having a picture of Elle and Butch together. So far, they just ignore each other. I have a feeling that will change when she starts crawling or throwing food on the floor!!

No comments:
Post a Comment