Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to Work

I started back to work last Tuesday. Elle is doing pretty well with her nanny. And work is work. I am having a hard time focusing. I would much rather be playing with Elle or looking at articles on Babycenter.com. Hopefully, that is normal and I will get my head back into things relatively soon!

Regardless of my interest...I was thrown back into the deep end. So, that meant that I had a committee meeting to attend. No rest for the weary, right? After being in the office only two days, we were off to Portland, Maine for the weekend. Thank goodness Elle is a good traveller!

While I was working, I had a local college student come by to watch Elle. She took this picture of Elle 'helping' with her diaper change!

After I finished up with the work on Saturday, we went for a walk with several of my committee members. Elle stayed awake for the entire walk! Here we are with the skyline behind us.

On a side note, Elle has the funniest hair I have ever seen. It is blonde on top and had a brown ring around the back. I have noticed that the brown is starting to fall out so it is now just a brown 'patch'. I am glad I got a picture of it before it is all gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment