Thursday, November 11, 2010

10 Years!!!

Where were you ten years ago today?
Many of you were in Indianapolis helping us celebrate our wedding day!

It is hard to believe that it has already been 10 years. It certainly has flown by! I guess that is what happens when you move a lot and have a lot of random adventures. One of these years, we hope to actually get to celebrate this day together!

I wanted to put one of our wedding pics up here...but they are in Indiana.
Most of our pics are on my computer in Virginia...but we are in Pittsburgh right now.
So, here is a repeat picture from earlier this summer.

I hope you all remember our wedding day with the same smile that we do. We really enjoyed that day and all of the memories we have made since!

Here is to another 10...
or 20,
or 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment