I had a hard time deciding what to dress Elle up as for Halloween. Clay thought it would be fun to have her as an 'Elle-phant" every year until she is able to decide herself :)
In the end, I realized that there is one thing that she seems to be into already.
Elle was Clifford the Big Red Dog! And that is his little buddy T-Bone beside her. This seemed like a perfect selection. She will go get her Clifford and T-Bone dolls, point to the TV and say "dog" when she wants to watch the show. And, it has become clear to me that the only thing my iPhone is good for is the You Tube link to the theme song video!
Elle also had her first piece of candy on Monday. I had a bowl with a selection of chocolate candy bars, Dum-Dum suckers, pencils and erasers. Elle was very generous when she helped hand everything out to the kids that stopped by but she did help herself to a cotton candy flavored Dum-Dum (made in Bryan, Ohio of course!). With no coersion, she made her Mama proud :)
No comments:
Post a Comment