We're baaacckk!
Yep, 3rd trip to Chicago in less than 2 months. Crazy!
But, we were able to squeeze in another visit with Grandpa and Gram Brown!
To help with my influencing Elle's future love of the ocean, we went to the Shedd Aquarium for the afternoon.
Elle with Gram and Grandpa! I think Elle tried to wear Grandpa out by running all over the place :) I am not sure who enjoyed it more!!
Very curious penguins in Chicago. These 3 stood in this pose for almost the whole time we were watching them.
And these guys never moved either. Maybe we should have brought some fish for them!
While Elle isn't as big as a polar bear, she is getting close to a penguin!
Wow!!! This was at the beluga whale pool.
We had a great time - thanks for coming up and spending the afternoon with us!!
Tired of posts about Chicago? This was our last trip there for a while. I am actually sad though! I had figured out a car service with car seats to get us to/from the airport, had a great nanny and able to visit with friends and family a few times. Maybe I need to figure out how to get more meetings there soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment