At the end of October, I had a meeting in Tucson, AZ. I left my camera with the nanny - she was the photographer for all of these pictures.
Elle really seemed to 'take' to this nanny. On the second morning, she said 'bye' and didn't even cry when I left to my meeting.
We had a great patio off of our room. Elle spent most of our stay out there looking at the birds that came to visit.
They also spent a good part of both days at the pool. I heard a great compliment from the wife of one of my committee members. She saw Elle at the pool and wondered if she was my daughter but the nanny was doing so well with her she ended up thinking Elle was the nanny's daughter! Great compliment from a bystander :)
And exploring the hotel grounds.
The nanny's secret to Elle's happiness?? A gallon sized bag full of markers for Elle to play with!
I think Elle definitely had a much better time than I did in Tucson. I did get a chance to take her to the pool and have the afternoon ice cream sundae on our last afternoon there though!
No comments:
Post a Comment