Saturday, June 26, 2010

Averelle's first portraits

On June 14, I took Averelle to get her first 'real' pictures taken. She was 12 days old.
I got the photos back the other day. Here are a few of them.

I am amazed we were able to get one with her smiling!

Whenever we had an ultrasound when I was pregnant, we could never see her face because her hands were in the way. Now we have a picture that really shows what she was doing!

Elle is pretty strong already. She is doing a pretty good job holding her head up. Not a ton of control but she is definitely working on it!

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! She looks a lot older than her age... I need to meet her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Erica, you look amazing, too. WHEN did you give birth? Where are your puffy eyes? (I don't think mine ever went away!)

    ReplyDelete