Saturday, February 5, 2011

8 Months!

On the 2nd, Elle turned 8 months old. For the last few months, I've been trying to take a picture of her in the same chair with the same toy. This month was a bit challenging!

Hey...what's back there?

Cute but you can't really see the toy!

In the middle of a whine...

Probably the best one I took this month!

At 8 months, Elle is a pretty speedy crawler. Her current favorite activity is to crawl up behind me, stand up holding onto my knees, and having me 'help' her walk while she holds on. Pretty cute! Scary, but cute. A few times this week, I have seen her standing up without holding on to something! I don't think she even realized what she was doing and it only lasted a few seconds.

Is there anyway to slow down the progression to walking???!

No comments:

Post a Comment