On Wednesday, Elle turned 9 months old! At this point, she is 'this' close to walking...I saw her take 3 unassisted steps the other day before falling! And, her favorite game is to rush to play in the refridgerator when I have it open to get things out for dinner - she is really fast when she wants to be! She also likes digging around in the cupboards and playing with the plastic dishes.
She loves playing with the ball popper and trying to grab the balls before they 'pop'! Thanks for the fun toy Taller family!
Elle heads to the pediatrician this week for her next check up. We'll see if she is still a pipsqueak on the growth charts. She eats all the time but still seems a bit small to me. She is so active all the time, I guess she just uses all the calories she consumes!
No comments:
Post a Comment