Tuesday, March 1, 2011

San Francisco!

Last weekend, Elle and I were in San Francisco...my last work trip for a while! It is possible that I won't need to travel again for work until August or September. I don't know what to do with that...in the 7+ years I have worked here, I don't think I have ever had that long of a break from travel. My maternity leave wasn't even that long!

We stayed down by the wharf in a hotel that was an old cannery. Elle thought the most interesting part of the room was the brick wall! Normally, I am pretty laid back with her but this made me a bit nervous. I could just imagine her tipping over into the brick, the timbers or the bolts along the floor...great hotel but definitely not child friendly! 

I was excited that there was an In N Out Burger a block away! Yay! Cheeseburgers and strawberry shakes! Elle didn't get either of them, but I think she was jealous!

We finished up early on Saturday and went for a walk to see the sea lions.

I love listening to them! Stinky...but entertaining!

My college friend Heather came to visit us for the afternoon too. She took us to Sea Cliff for dinner at the Cliff House (http://www.cliffhouse.com/). It was a bit touristy but had great ocean views and a spectacular sunset!

Thanks Heather for a fun afternoon!!

This picture doesn't do the view justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment