Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Weekend With Daddy!

Last weekend, Elle and I flew out to San Diego to spend a long weekend with Clay.

We spent most of the weekend on Coronado Island and enjoyed being able to walk to restaurants and shops.

We also planned a 'first' since Clay misses most of those.
Off to the park!
Elle got to try out the swings!

She seemed to enjoy it on Friday...
Saturday she wasn't as impressed though.

She had a little help from Daddy!

Awwww....

At the top of the slide...

At the bottom! She seemed to enjoy the slides too!

This is Elle's favorite way to practice walking.
Fun for her - a bit awkward for me!

The park had a bunch of signs saying 'no dogs' - which I translated to 'not a public toilet'. So, Elle got to play in the grass!

It was a great weekend...Clay and I even managed to squeeze in a mini-date. It was the first time Elle has had a babysitter in the evening! She must be growing up...

Hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment