W've been pretty busy the last few weeks. Almost two weeks ago now, we moved to a bigger place. I think we are finally settling in...Elle has her own room now and has been pretty good about sleeping in there. If she would nurse a little less during the night, I think it would be a pretty good set up!
So, now that most of the boxes are unpacked, I felt like it was time for some fun. On Saturday, I took Elle to a petting zoo.
She had fun yelling at the chickens.
What a sweet little sheep!
I guess she wasn't impressed with the peacock!
Elle and I being silly on a hippo!
She was very intrigued by the tortoises and wanted to crawl in with them.
We saw a lot of goats, sheep and alpacas to pet. Here she is yelling at the goats and making her new favorite sound.
Since the move, we have been going on 'walks' through the neighborhood. We don't go very far or very fast...and we meet every dog in the 'hood. She seems to enjoy it though.
She is very independent...and likes to walk by herself.
If she likes nearly naked boys this much already, we are in BIG trouble.
Silly girl!!






No comments:
Post a Comment