Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Curious Elle

Nearly a year ago, Clay and I brought a baby girl home from the hospital. Recently, we have learned that she may be part monkey...

Every day I get a paper from day care that tells me what Elle ate, drank, slept (rarely), played, etc. Usually it is a quick read and goes in the recycling. A few weeks ago it said: "Such a busy girl today. Not only can she ride the rocking horse well, she stands up on it without holding on to anything. She has no fear." We are in so much trouble!

Right now, we are out visiting Clay for the week and she has been eager to demonstrate her skills to Daddy. He has a desk that she likes to climb/scale the drawer handles (no kidding...). Yesterday, I found her climbing into her stroller. Being the good parent that I am, I pulled her back out just so I could get a video of her doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment