Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Averelle!

On Thursday, we celebrated Elle's 1st birthday! It is really quite amazing how fast the first year went. I know that all parents say that...maybe it is the lack of sleep that adds to the feeling!

To celebrate, Clay and I took her to lunch at a nice restaurant (yep, tablecloths no disposable placemats here!). We had a great view of the San Diego skyline and were able to watch some Navy helicopters running some tests as we ate.

What a beautiful birthday girl! She had a great first birthday lunch of avocado, crab meat, shrimp, artichoke heart, and pasta. We finished it off with molten lava chocolate cake! No smash cake today since we were in a restaurant but she definitely knew it was for her. She kept grabbing the edge of the plate and pulling it toward her...and sticking her hand in the chocolate sauce!

Fun with Daddy!

I am ONE!!!
Happy Birthday Elle!

I took a bunch of other pictures on the real camera. I will try to post them when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment