Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Elle and Kate's Birthday Party!

Last Saturday, we 'officially' celebrated Elle's 1st birthday with a party!!
A few months ago, one of my friends invited us to have a joint party. Their daughter was also born on June 2nd 2010 - just a few hours before Elle! She and her husband also have the same wedding anniversary date (different year though) as Clay and I - kindred spirits??


We rented out a 'soft play room' in a local rec center. They kids got to go crazy in the play room for an hour and then we had lunch and cake afterwards in the party room.

Pure joy! Elle had a fantastic time at her party! She especially LOVED the ball pit with the slide!

Elle and Kate - the birthday girls!

Kate's mom made the cupcake pop center pieces - yum!

I made the cupcakes!

Kate and her first birthday cake.

Elle and her first birthday cake.

Mmmmm! I think she liked it!

And, the best part - Clay was able to be here for it too!

Happy Birthday Elle!
We already miss the sweet baby girl we brought home from the hospital but she is turning into a super fun toddler! (remind me that I said that in a few months when the terrible twos hit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment