Sunday, June 12, 2011

Elle's 1st Birthday - Part 2

As promised...the rest of the pictures from Elle's birthday!

What a happy birthday girl!

Her first birthday cake - who wouldn't love this??

She kept reaching for the plate and pulling it toward her :)

Family photo op!

Elle's first bite of birthday cake. She really liked it - she really is all girl and loves chocolate!

Sugar high and being silly!

The view from the restaurant.

Oh yeah, I am that cute!

She kept swiping Clay's hats. Little miss 40th percentile for head size has a way to go!

After we got back from San Diego, I took her in for her 12 month appointment. She is officially 30.5" tall (88th%) and weighs 19 lbs. 6 oz (19th%). Apparently she is working on supermodel proportions. 

Around here, I like to stretch a birthday all month...stay tuned for pictures from her birthday party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment