The first weekend of October, we headed north for another meeting. Every time I go to Boston it is cold and rainy. This trip didn't disappoint. The first two days were pretty dreary. By Saturday, it was actually pretty nice out. The nanny even took Elle to the Boston Common to people watch for a while. My meeting ran long both days so Elle got to see a whole lot more of the city than I did this time!
Always a fashion plate! Who else can manage to coordinate their toys with their outfits?
Elle got to meet my co-worker Harry. I think she liked his goatee!
She was still in a good mood when we got home on Sunday! I think she likes being able to sit up more now.
They are getting closer...still no affection but we are working on it!
Awww Mom!
(you know that is what she was thinking!)
Maybe this will fit her better by next summer :)
Elle's feet are her favorite toy these days!
Good thing those socks are clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment