Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to the South - Savannah

Last weekend, we had to travel for work again... week 2 of 3.
No rest for the weary - or extremely tolerant infants!

We were off to Savannah, Georgia...after an adventure filled flight (think MAJOR diaper explosion during the descent!), Elle arrived at the hotel in a super happy mood! I think she thought it was funny to make a mess on two outfits, a baby carrier and mom's jeans. Mom, on the other hand, was not so impressed.

Doesn't she just look so proud of herself?

Our hotel was on the 'wrong' side of the river from historic Savannah. To have access to anything except hotel food, you had to take a ferry across the river. So, Elle had her first boat ride on this ferry! It was nice to have a free ride across, but it was really LOUD! 

I left the camera with the nanny for the day and told her to take pictures if she wanted. She caught our little angel in her favorite sacked out sleep pose!

Who needs toys?

I have no idea what was going on here, but there were several shots with super big eyes!

Latest shot of the mullet...and she was playing super hero baby with her bib!

It is rare that we get a picture of Elle and I together that I didn't take myself (not so flattering). But the nanny offered to take a few before she left us on Saturday. Fortunately, Elle was in a good mood and cooperated!


She is starting to play a lot more and try to 'kiss' you...or eat your ear, I am not sure which yet.

She has a cute little laugh too :) Not that I am biased!



No comments:

Post a Comment