Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

We were able to stay home again this weekend! Miracle!
I spent Saturday finding stuff to make Elle a Halloween costume and then getting it put together last night.

But, before we get to the costume...my friend Jenni had sent her this cute sleeper. This is what she wore all day today...even to the mall :)

She is getting pretty good at sitting up once you put her there. And she still loves the pumpkins!

The only time in your life you want people looking at your butt!!

And the costume!!! She was an Elle-phant!
Yes, I am just that corny!!!

I was surprised she didn't really play with the trunk that much...still focused on the pumpkins!

I think the trunk is a tad long but it works for my first time making a baby costume!!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend!

1 comment: