Saturday, October 22, 2011

Atlanta

At the end of September, we were in Atlanta for work. Fortunately, our hotel was across the street from Centennial Olympic Park!

First stop, the Georgia Aquarium! I love aquariums and while Elle is just like Clay in many ways, I am having some influence on her future love of the ocean (I know, I know, Clay = Navy = Ocean but I love it too!). 

My favorite part of the day was actually as we walked in. They had two floor to ceiling aquariums with shiny fish bigger than Elle. She nearly started hyperventilating! So cute!!

While we were in the walk-through aquarium.

My favorite room!

I think I have a convert...

Remember when Chicago had the decorated cows?? Atlanta has dolphins.

The other fun thing about Centennial Park is that they have 2 playgrounds! Elle had a lot of fun with her nanny there. And, one of the afternoons, they were treated to "Paws in the Park". A whole afternoon of playing with dogs! What else could a one year old ask for?

Not in GA... but, Elle turned 16 months on October 2. I took about 15 pictures of her in this chair with the stuffed elephant. This was the best one I got this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment