And, after all the recent posts, here are just a few cute pictures.
Elle and her BFF Kaitlyn
Monday, Elle started her transition to the next classroom at daycare. Fortunately, Kaitlyn is in her new classroom (along with a bunch of other kids that used to be in her infant classroom). I know she will love it! I have heard that the transition will be harder on me than her. After all, it really means she is growing up. She has been in the same room since she was 4.5 mos old. On Monday morning when I dropped her off, I heard her primary caregiver (Nary) say how much she will miss her. I was misty-eyed the whole way out to my car.
There you have it, having a baby has turned me into a sappy crybaby.
When I was a kid, I had a red rocking chair that I loved to read in. The other day, I walked into the living room to find this. Usually, I think she takes after Clay (seriously, you should see her work a room/reception!). This was one of the rare moments she reminded me of myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment