Thursday, February 16, 2012

Walt Disney World!

So last week, Elle and I had LOTS of fun at Disney World!
We arrived on Sunday afternoon and went straight to Epcot for dinner since it was walkable from our hotel. Our first stop ended up being a character meet and greet with Pooh and Tigger - or "Bear" and a throaty growl sound according to Elle.

After that, we grabbed dinner and went to Mickey and his friends!

The first night, Elle loved meeting all of them but was still pretty happy being held by me.

She spent most of the time giving them all high 5's and just checking them out.
This is "Me-Me", by the way.

And "Duck".

Our friend "Woofy".

Our first morning, we went to a character breakfast - just a little excited!!

Any time we walked by this restaurant later (it was in our hotel), she would point and say "Woofy?".

Later, we went to the Magic Kingdom. This is "Baby" according to Elle.

She really warmed up to him fast.

Cinderella's Castle behind us!

I decided it was easier to carry Elle in her Ergo. Even though I brought the stroller along, I didn't use it the whole time we were there. I was impressed she was still happy being in the carrier that much anymore!

While we were at the MK, we rode some rides - Elle loved the teacups and carousel, liked It's a Small World, and was NOT a fan of Pooh's Hunny Pots! Who knew that Pooh was so scary?

There was a small lake outside of our hotel. Elle had a great time playing in the sand.

Why do you keep taking my picture?

I love the sand!

We also went to the Animal Kingdom one day. This was in Camp Mickey-Minnie.

I seriously think Elle would have been perfectly happy just going around meeting the characters for days on end.

"E-O"

This visit with Tigger was fantastic! There wasn't a huge line behind us so he played peek-a-boo and danced with her!

Early February is a great time to go to WDW...the crowds were pretty light and we had several 'special' visits with characters through the week. Pretty cool since she enjoyed meeting them!
Dancing!

I am a sucker so we did the character breakfast again! Both times, we met Goofy, Donald and Minnie.

Depending on the day, Goofy was her favorite.

Try not to think about all the germs on his nose...

Seriously, sooooo cool to have Goofy feed you breakfast!

I also lightened up my food standards (it really must be magical). But who can come to WDW and not have Mickey waffles??

There was a lot of discussion about hairbows - Elle needed tips from Minnie on keeping them in her hair.

At Downtown Disney.

I lost track of how many times she met Pooh through the week.

Before I decided to get to Orlando early for my meeting, I was worried that Elle was too young to go but in the end, we had a great time.

And she came home only a little bit spoiled...Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment