Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where Are We?

If you've ever wondered what a 20 month old looks like when you tell her that she gets to have ice cream for the second time that day, here is what Elle looks like:

Why was she so excited??

Because she was getting a Mickey Mouse sundae at
Walt Disney World!
This after splitting a cup of ice cream this afternoon at the
Animal Kingdom - lucky girl!
 
Who needs a spoon?

Side note, Elle DOES NOT like maraschino cherries!

We are at WDW because I have a training class that starts tomorrow so we came in on Sunday afternoon to play for a few days. Why should the nannies always get to have the fun with her when we travel? I will post more when we get home and I get the pictures off the real camera but, let me just say, Elle is having a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Who wouldn't love two servings of ice cream in a day? (It IS for friends, by the way.) She's definitely a lucky girl. And a cute one!

    ReplyDelete