Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend at home

Yes, another weekend at home!

Friday, Elle's daycare hosted "Kinderfest" - complete with a horse, bounce house, balloon animals and McGruff! She went back to him 4 or 5 times. She really does love all characters!

Saturday, we did a few playdates but started the day with Mickey pancakes. Not bad for my first try - too bad she only ate about 4 bites. From the ears, of course.

Sunday, we went to Elle's first concert/performance. We went to see ZooZoo. It was pretty good and kept her and one of her little buddies entertained for nearly 2 hours. Impressive.

I will say, while the kids did pretty good, I think this show was probably better for the 4-6 year old age group. There were a lot of "jokes" that 22-24 month old kids don't understand. And, the ever empathetic, Elle really had issues with a skit that had some hippos falling off of a bed. I had to tell her they were just playing...

No comments:

Post a Comment