After we left Bryan, we went over to Knox for a few days. Clay was even able to make it home to celebrate a belated Christmas!
First stop - a visit to see Great Grandma Smith! I think a wiggly Elle was making Gram a bit nervous!
Grandpa's jungle gym was open for business!
Technically, we weren't supposed to be opening presents at this moment. But, Daddy got tired of telling her no! Sucker....
Elle snuggles with Gram Brown in hopes of getting to open more of her presents!
Uncle Dale and Aunt Fay came over to visit one afternoon. I am not sure what they were discussing but I am sure it was a very important life lesson!
Awww...we need more photos like this!
Right before we left for the super long ride home.
We drove through Indy to drop Clay off at the airport and then needed to stay the night along the way. By the time we got home, I am not sure who was more tired of being in the car, me or Elle!
All in all, it was a great Christmas and New Year but I was happy to get Elle back on our 'regular' routine. I think we are almost back to normal. If only I could make her stop teething now...
No comments:
Post a Comment