Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Developmental Changes

Everyday, I notice something new that Elle is able to do. But I had to laugh the other day when I took a picture of her playing "under" her Exersaucer. Then I remembered that I had taken a similar picture a few weeks ago...

About a month ago, she was not impressed to find herself caught underneath the exersaucer!

On Sunday, I found her playing under there again...perfectly content.
What a difference a few weeks makes!

We were home from work/daycare on Monday (MLK day closes the daycare...). I was in the kitchen at one point and realized that Elle had been quiet for a while. For anyone who has children, you all know that means trouble. This is what I found when I peeked in on her.

Why on earth would you want to sit BESIDE the baskets of books when you can sit ON TOP of them???
Honestly, I was amazed she was able to balance up there! I have a feeling we may have a little daredevil on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment